Join us this Saturday, June 16, from 10AM-6PM for the official grand opening of our first Ivory Ella storefront located in Mystic, CT [40 West Main Street]. The day will include:
- 10 giveaways with one grand prize of a $500 gift card (all winners will be emailed)
- A free gift with a purchase of $50 or more
- A limited edition Ivory Ella "I 🖤Mystic" sticker with every purchase (while supplies last)
While we try to contain our excitement for just a few more days, here are 5 fun facts and inside details about our seaside retail store:
- All of the merchandise in the store comes straight from our headquarters in Westerly, RI.
- We sell custom Ivory Ella "I 🖤 Mystic" tees to represent our love and appreciation for the quaint ocean town we've settled in.
- Mystic, CT, is a great tourist destination, especially during the summer season. *If you're looking for a day trip adventure or new favorite spot, come & visit us and some iconic places close by (like Mystic Pizza..google it!)*
- Our store vibe is casual, colorful and fun, much like our online presence. We believe in inspiring individuals to feel comfortable in quality clothes—good clothes for a good cause.
- We are proud of this location because it allows for us to interact face-to-face with our customers. Inside the space we give visitors the chance to learn more about our philanthropy work—there are murals around the store that help to tell our story and the work we do with Save The Elephants. We love questions, so please don't hesitate to ask!
Photo credit: Jim Traskos // @westendmedia
If we don't see you this Saturday, keep us in mind as a destination to check off your bucket list! In the meantime, save or screenshot this custom phone background below as a way for us to say thank you for being a part of our herd while we continue on this journey, together!